Discover the Venice of the North on a visa-free ferry trip!
Experience top quality culture, tours to outstanding palaces and sights, great parties and a lot of fun in Russian style!
Available for all nationalities, guided in English.
You can find out more and sign up here: http://bit.ly/2v9IWff
The price of the trip is from 275 €.
What is included in the price:
• Ferry trip Helsinki-St Petersburg-Helsinki
• Accommodation in 4-person economy-class cabin on the ferry
• Accommodation in a centrally located 3* hotel 3 nights (shared double room basis)
• 3 x hotel breakfast
• Guided city sight-seeing tour by bus in English
• Guided tour of the State Hermitage Museum
• Guided tour of the St. Peter and Paul fortress
• Transportation sea terminal-hotel-sea terminal in St Petersburg
• Services of a tour leader in St Petersburg
• All mandatory fees (port fee, fuel surcharge, passport registration)
• Tourist map and information package of St Petersburg
For extra cost
• Single room supplement
• Optional guided excursions and activities
• Travel insurance
For questions and other information contact Timetravels Customer service for assistance via Helpdesk or email@example.com or via phone +358 10 421 8990, during office hours Mon-Fri 10.00-17.00.
Cost of the phone call is 0,09 €/call + 0,17 €/min + international call charge (for calls outside Finland).