Join us on a day-trip to the idyllic town of Porvoo! The second oldest town in Finland (dating back to the 13th century) presents its well-preserved wooden houses and picturesque cobble-stoned streets, with delightful shops and craftmens' workshops.
Facebook event: https://www.facebook.com/events/136563770298446
On this lovely Sunday we will take you on a tour to visit the following places:
- Porvoo Catheral
- Old town shopping streets
- Brunberg Candy Factory and Store
- Museum (Runebergs home museum or Holm House museum, at additional cost for those interested)
- The Devil Stairs
- Red Shore Houses
- The Castle Hill
- Porvoo's old ice cream factory
We'll go for lunch and have a couple hours of free-time whenever you feel hungry or are in need of more energy :)
- MEET-UP TIME AND PLACE: 8:50-9:00, Kamppi main entrance (Narinkkatori square).
- Bus 848 leaves from Kamppi at 9:18. Arrival in Porvoo at 10:20.
- DEPARTURE FROM PORVOO: 16:00 (by Onnibus or bus 848)
- COST OF TRAVEL: round trip 13-18 euros
What better way to begin October with? Tag along!
SIGN UP FORM COMING SHORTLY!